Locum Documentation Requirements
Thank you for visiting our site and using our online registration service. Before you complete the registration form, please ensure that you have all of the documents outline below. If you have any questions about these documents or would like assistance in obtaining them contact us on 0161 436 6155.
- Copy of CV
- References (x2)
- GMC Certificate or proof of registration
- Proof of indemnity
- Copy of passport/photo ID
- Copy of current enhanced DBS*
- Full details of limited company or National Insurance & UTR number
- BLS certificate
- Safeguarding certificate
- Proof of inclusion on performers list
- Date of revalidation
- Date of last appraisal
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Health declaration/confirmation of fitness to practice
*We are also able to carry out your enhanced DBS ourselves if required.
Locum Registration Form
If you have all of the documents outlined above, simply fill out the form and register to become a Locum Doctor with us today. If you have any questions about any aspects of the form or you have issues uploading your CV, please call us on 0161 436 6155 or email email@example.com. Our team will be happy to assist you and process your registration manually.