Sign Up Today
If you’re a locum GP looking for work, fill out our quick registration form and we’ll be in touch with more information about our agency and how we work. We’ve got a proven track record of placing locums in a range of roles and will be sure to cater to your needs.
Locum Agency for Doctors
Why choose Advoco?
Advoco have been providing placements for locum doctors across Cheshire for over 10 years. Our experience and expertise helps us provide a top quality service for our doctors, ensuring your needs are catered for every step of the way.
Some of the benefits of working as a locum for Advoco include: –
- Weekly pay schedule, ensuring you receive your pay for the week no later than the following Tuesday
- Regular work opportunities for doctors that like a steady routine
- Availability of one off placements for locums looking for additional income at short notice
- We can cater for your individual needs, whether you can only work set days or have special requirements for child care or other commitments
- Our staff are available to take calls around the clock should you need any support or assistance out of hours
- We offer excellent daily rates for your work – our current locums say so
- We’re trusted by both our doctors and clients alike, why not read our testimonials.
To register your interest in becoming one of our locums fill out our quick registration form and we’ll be in touch with you as soon as possible. Alternatively contact us on 0161 436 6155.
Very professional. I like the fact that your agency contacts the GPs before the weekend to ensure their availability and send us an email.
I have always received excellent service from Advoco. They are very thorough and always gets me work in the surgeries that I have requested. I would rate Advoco as 5/5 star service.
Advoco will ensure they offer you practices you are comfortable working at, with workloads to suit and at decent daily rates.
All the staff are pleasant and always do their utmost to find me the best work. I would highly recommend Advoco as you won’t find any better.
What you’ll require
To sign-up to be a locum doctor you’ll need the following forms and paperwork. When you’ve gathered all of these documents, simply click to register with us.
- Copy of CV
- References (x2)
- GMC Certificate or proof of registration
- Proof of indemnity
- Copy of passport/photo ID
- Copy of current enhanced DBS
- Full details of limited company or National Insurance & UTR number
- BLS certificate
- Safeguarding certificate
- Proof of inclusion on performers list
- Date of revalidation
- Date of last appraisal
- Proof of relevant immunisations
- Health declaration/confirmation of fitness to practice
*We are also able to carry out your enhanced DBS ourselves if required.
Newly qualified? Experienced GP with limited availability for locum work? Just keen to investigate the option of working as a locum doctor?
Whatever your circumstances, please call and talk to the team on 0161 436 6155.